Unlimited Horizons of the Emerald Coast
We will not collect any personal information about you when you visit our website unless you chose to provide that information to us, either in one of our forms or through signing up for our Newsletter.
Personal Information Sent to us
If you choose to provide us with personal information by sending an e-mail to us, or by filling out a form with your personal information and submitting it through our website, we use that information to respond to your message and to help us get the information you have requested. We do not collect personal information for any other purposes. Moreover, we do not create individual profiles with the information you provide or give this information to any private organizations. Nor do we collect information for commercial marketing.
We would share your e-mail with another federal government agency only if your inquiry related to that agency or if we were required to do so by law. In addition, we would release documents, including e-mails, if required to do so by a congressional or judicial subpoena.
This site contains advertisements and links to other sites. Unlimited Horizons does not make any representation as to the accuracy or suitability of any of the information contained in those advertisements or sites and does not accept any responsibility or liability for the conduct or content of those advertisements and sites and the offerings made by the parties involved. Advertisements and links to other sites where goods or services are advertised are not endorsements or recommendations by Unlimited Horizons. Your access to or use of them is at your own risk.
All information collect on Unlimited Horizons Website is done over a secure data network protected by industry standard architecture. If you see a paddle lock in your URL address bar and our website address begins with HTTPS and the name is unimitedhorizons.org then be assured that you are on our website using our SSL certificate to insure your privacy in transmitting your information over the internet. The SSL certificate will create an 128 bit encrypted tunnel between your computer and our site you are viewing.
Note: If you see a paddle lock in your URL address bar and our website address begins with HTTPS and the name is unimitedhorizons.org then you are using our SSL certificate to insure your privacy in transmitting your information over the internet. The SSL certificate will create an 128 bit encrypted tunnel between your computer and our site you are viewing.
We give users options wherever necessary and practical. If you sign-up to receive our on-line Newsletter, there is an Opt-Out section at the end of each Newsletter to Opt-Out from getting any more emails.
I understand that I am responsible for the collection and payment of any state or federal taxes or any other related taxes, and that I am working and acting as an Independent Business Owner, totally unrelated to Unlimited Horizons of the Emerald Coast, Inc.
Practitioner & Business Directory Listing Policy
Unlimited Horizons will only accept ads from companies and services in alignment with the Board of Directors goals. This includes all product and services that are not harmful to the health or well-being of plants, animals, humans and our environment. All listing on the Practitioner & Business Directory Listing page must be in an 100 miles radius of Pensacola Florida area.
- I hereby grant to Unlimited Horizons and its legal representatives and assigns, the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use and publish photographs of me, or members of my group and its guests, in which I or we may be included, for editorial, trade advertising and any other purpose and in any manner and medium; to alter the same without restrictions; and to copyright the same. I hereby release Unlimited Horizons and its legal representatives, successors and assigns from all claims and liability in relation to said photographs.
- Speaker is an independent contractor. Speaker is not an employee, servant, agent, partner or joint-venture of Unlimited Horizons at any time contemplated by this Agreement and shall not represent Speaker’s opinions to be that of Unlimited Horizons. Speaker – at all times – shall state that Speaker’s opinions are those of Speaker and NOT those of Unlimited Horizons and that if any media or other materials are used, they shall so reflect.
- Presenter should plan on a 3 hour presentation with a 20 minute break.
- Presenters are asked to focus on the topic they have agreed to speak on, and not use this as a opportunity to advertise. Please use the time at the end of your presentation to share contact info and sales information.
- If you have any books or CD’s for sale, we will provide a table for you to display to public coming in for presentation.
- Application must be submitted by the person who will be speaking.
All Content on this website copyrighted to Unlimited Horizons. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: 10-07-2013